The company has released the information based on their orders and market insights.
Today, EverLighten took to the press to highlight the latest custom plush toys market trends. This insight will benefit a range of customers from a broad niche, including businesses, social media influencers, sportspeople, fundraisers. It is one of a kind move because most businesses are opaque and don't display their information to the world, but, EverLighten is all about transparency and helping customers.
The global stuffed animal and plush toys market was $7.98 billion in 2018, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.61% by 2025. Some of the main reasons for growth are a growing target population worldwide, the high impact of various films and animated shows, and awareness among people about the stress-busting effects of plush toys. Additionally, manufacturers are focusing more on product innovation with features like adding trackers sensors in plush toys.
Thea Chu, VP of Production, said," today, we are pretty excited to share our findings with everyone." "last year was pretty challenging for everyone as the pandemic continued to impact play and family lifestyles," they said. "Our research team was working overtime during the period trying to uncover customers' needs, different trends, and market gaps for custom plush toys." "After reviewing hundreds of orders over the last two years, we came up with this year's hottest trends," they added. "The trends are driven and supported by various factors working simultaneously" "People want something novel, innovative and creative." "EverLighten is focused on helping customers with novel products and innovative manufacturing."
EverLighten's briefing attracted media, businesses, and other professionals from several industries interested in seeing the latest toy and custom plush toy industry developments.
A summary of the top trends:
- Social media: People are addicted to social media and spend more time scrolling through Instagram and TikTok than looking around. Influencers are trying new things to attract more followers and views. They create custom plush toys for page mascot giveaways and turn themselves into a brand. Many of them are also promoting other products by placing the name on plush toy accessories like t-shirts. Kids and teens are trying to emulate what their favorite influencer is doing. Big companies are tying up with influencers to promote their brand with their plush toy mascot.
- Next-gen creators: From role toys, fashion, food play to artistic drawings, custom plush toys encouraging people to create and share their content are rising. With the advancements in manufacturing technologies, it is now possible to create any plush toy using customers' artwork. It allows people to flex their imagination and create never before seen plush toys that have a personal meaning.
- Toys for social and environmental good: People are becoming aware of social and environmental issues, including sustainability, protecting endangered species, etc. As this trend grows, custom plush toys are becoming proven tools for engaging and teaching kids in critical issues for a happier and healthier tomorrow. We are seeing a surge in demand for plush toys with sustainable materials, fundraisers, giveaways at hospitals, kindergartens, and schools.
- Games: With the opening of schools, universities, and sporting events all over the country - after the pandemic - the demand for team mascots is rising once again. Sports teams are using mascots for getting support from old fans and trying to convert new people into their fans.
- Pet plushies: People are attracted to pets, and more people adopted pets during the last two years than in the previous decade. They helped cope with the loneliness and work from home. The demand for pet plushies will continue to grow, with more and more people trying to create custom plush toys with their beloved pet's image. Animal welfare groups and non-profits are also using these to create awareness and raise funds.
Few words about EverLighten:
EverLighten has been in custom plush toys manufacturing for over eighteen years now. They have helped many organizations, sports teams, NGOs, social media influencers, and individuals create their custom plushies.
Production and delivery: The quality inspectors check each toy's quality, ensuring only the best products reach its customers.
Best pricing: Customers get the best pricing because their dedicated factory provides factory-direct pricing.
Quality in every product: They use high-quality materials to produce the best custom items.
Real people, real service: EverLighten loves helping people and providing help from quote to delivery.
They make you look great: Their in-house plushies designers help match the design in the customer's head to the real-life design and make it better.
Fast turnaround: They complete every order in the quickest time because of their efficient process and dedicated factory.
No minimum order limit: The company accepts every order without a minimum order restriction.
Free shipping: They deliver worldwide for free.
For inquiries, contact 1- 888-445-1402, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://everlighten.com/collections/custom-plush-toys to design your custom plush toys today.