Winter and the last month of the year are here. The temperature has dropped, but it does not mean a drop in sales in the eCommerce industry. It is one of the most profitable times of the year with big holidays and events. People are more likely to remain indoors and shop online. It is the perfect time to sell custom winter products. It is time to make the season magical by sprucing up your store. Get the warm beverage of your choice, wear your cozy clothes, and enjoy the festive occasion. EverLighten presents our top 12 must-have custom products to sell during winter.
What custom items sell the best in winter?
Before we tell you the best-selling custom products for winter, let us talk about categories you must look for during this period and the latest market research. It is helpful to use data because it takes the guesswork out of the equation and helps prepare better.
We can separate the top custom products to sell in winter into a few categories, like cold and wet periods, decor, gifts, etc. We celebrate three main holidays during these months, i.e., Christmas, New Year, and Valentine’s Day.
Custom clothes: These comprise indoor and outdoor winter clothes and accessories, like flannel shirts, sweaters, hoodies, scarves, socks, etc.
Decor: People spend more time indoors during winter and these custom items, like blankets, pillows, fuzzy socks, etc., are a lovely addition to your product lineup.
Custom accessories like mugs, tumblers, koozies, etc., sell more because people can enjoy their favorite hot beverages.
Gifts like custom plush toys and holiday-themed designs have high demand.
So far, we are seeing growth for year-over-year for custom items during the period. Last year was one of the best, with $886.7 billion in revenue after the lull of 2020; it was an increase of 14.1%. We are witnessing the same for 2022 - clothing and accessories stores are doing quite well, with a growth of 33.1%. While every year has a unique set of challenges, like, this year, the war disrupted the supply chain. But the demand is continuing in a positive direction.
Your store can not exist without lovely designs, and finding and creating influencing artwork is challenging. Still, you must do it if you want to continue seeing growth. Create original designs using available resources - there are plenty of sites for inspiration. However, if you do not have one, EverLighten is there for you. Our in-house design experts will provide you with every help to create original artwork - we do it for free.
Top-selling winter custom items:
Here is the list of bestsellers during the period. They are in no particular order.
- Custom hoodies:Let us start the list with everyone’s favorite clothing for winter. They perfectly combine comfort and style. People from all demographics wear them for various activities, like working, exercising, outdoors, indoors, etc. It is a classic choice we create from materials like fleece, cotton, blended, etc. You can also choose from styles like zipped and non-zipped. Our medium to heavy fabric lasts for years and allows various printing techniques. They are an excellent choice for extreme and light winter.
- Custom flannel shirts:People confuse them with plaid shirts. However, both are very different, and flannel is a soft woven fabric. We customize in various fineness. They were made from worsted yarn or carded wool, but now we make them from cotton, synthetic fibers, or wool. You can also create tartan clothing, bed sheets, blankets, etc. EverLighten provides varieties, like extra and soft using different brushing styles. It is a process that runs a metal brush to the fabric to raise fine from the loose yarn to form a nap on one or both sides. Flannel gets its softness from loosely spun yarn into its woven form. Do not mistake the term for plaid or tartan shirts - not every flannel is plaid.
- Custom sweaters:People reach for sweaters when the temperature goes down. They are more than a fashion statement. They serve a purpose and are a staple of any wardrobe for winter. Thin sweaters are a year-round cloth in many places, and EverLighten provides an array of customization with wool, fleece, cashmere, blend, etc. Our sweaters are warm, comfortable, and last without discoloration after many washing cycles.
- Custom beanies:Apart from hoodies and sweaters, it is one of the most vital winter gear. You will not feel 100% comfortable if you do not cover your head and ears. They play a massive role in keeping us warm. EverLigthen makes beanies in various styles, like slouched, cuffed, cuffless, pom-poms, sculled, earflap, turban, visor, Parisian, high top, hand-knitted, etc. Acrylic, cotton, wool, and fleece are the best-selling materials.
- Custom scarves are one of the top-selling winter products that will save you from cold weather. They are versatile items that are a must for your winter catalog. We make them soft by using smooth microfiber fabrics. You can advertise them as a necessary winter accessory targeting various demographics, including women, men, fashion, and sports enthusiasts. Use calm colors and designs that make customers the star of the outdoors.
- Custom neck gaiters help save from icy cold weather. The simple tube-shaped cloth is versatile and also protects from dust and sun. EverLighten makes them from materials like polyester, fleece, and wool. There is no better way to be comfortable while going through the daily routines. They are budget-friendly and a must-have for your shop.
- Custom Mugs:winter and hot beverages like coffee and tea go hand-in-hand. Nothing comforts us more than taking a sip of our favorite hot drink. EverLighten mugs are suitable for cold and hot and are microwave safe. They are durable and some of the most affordable gifts for winter. We also make them metallic for outdoor use.
- Custom Blankets: How could people ever live without them during winter? The heavily napped fabric keeps us warm as we sleep. Historians believe people started weaving them in the 14th century in England. They were fundamental in military camps. They still are the single largest consumers of blankets. EverLighten manufactures blankets of various sizes, like single, double, Queen, King, and Super King, with cotton, wool, microfiber, fleece, etc. We also have woven acrylic, down, cashmere, knitted polyester, and mink using various weaves like thermal, knitted, quilted, and conventional.
- Custom compression socks: Many people do not know how beneficial compression socks can be for keeping us warm in cold weather. They are also helpful for people suffering from cold feet and issues like varicose veins, blood clots, etc. Winter sportspersons, like skiers, use them to reduce fatigue, soreness, and swelling. EverLighten uses the highest-quality cotton, nylon, merino wool, etc., to customize compression socks. Custom fuzzy socks also sell well during the period.
- Custom pillows:Do not underestimate how much a high-quality one can be helpful for coziness during winter. EverLighten makes them for homes and offices using spun polyester that keeps shape and print for a long time.
- Custom tumblers:Winter accessories are incomplete without them. People can enjoy good cinnamon, Christmas wine, eggnog, or their favorite cocktail. Our tumblers are high-quality stainless steel with and without plastic lids that remain warm for long hours. We can customize any design.
- Custom plush toys:These cute items are one of the best sellers during the period because of Christmas and Valentine’s Day. EverLighten creates them with cotton, denim, soft boa or Minky fabric, plush, etc., and stuff with polyester fiberfill, plastic pellets, beans, etc. We use high-quality hypoallergenic materials and 100% skin-safe dyes. You can choose accessories like t-shirts, sunglasses, caps, shoes, etc., for further customization.
Customize your new winter catalog:
Winter is a time to sell various products and bring in profits. These cozy items sell for higher prices than summer products. However, time is short, and you must start by connecting with a reliable manufacturer. For inspiration and advice, you can connect with EverLighten. We have helped startups, corporations, nonprofits, sports teams, colleges, universities, celebrities, individuals, etc.
Ian Hawkin was looking for a reliable manufacturer of custom winter socks. However, he could not find one because they wanted custom crew socks with zipper pockets– a particular order with too many technicalities. Our team went far to find zippers with stretchability and colors to match the exact requirements. We showed our experience and expertise to create the best winter socks.
Read the complete story https://everlighten.com/blogs/success-stories/ian-hawkins-custom-socks.
Customize winter items with EverLighten:
- Best price: We manufacture custom items in our factory, which helps customers to get the best cost in the industry.
- Fine quality: Customers get personalized products with the best materials, production, and packaging.
- Prompt delivery: our factory helps deliver every order in the least time.
- 24*7 service: Customers can contact our support team anytime.
- Customer-centric: We love helping people and accept every order.
- Unlimited customization: Customers can customize every aspect - materials, colors, sizes, and logo technique.
- No minimum order quantity: We offer no minimum order limit on products.
- Worldwide delivery: EverLighten delivers around the globe, and customers can track their orders with an online tool.
For more information, inquiry, and ordering, visit https://everlighten.com/collections/all