With the holiday season right around the corner, it is time to get back to work for the busy gift-giving time. Corporate gifts hold a special place and are lovely to thank people, show gratitude, and display appreciation. It helps people know how vital they are for the business’s success. But the tricky and challenging part is figuring out the gifts themselves. The issue has two layers: find the perfect gift and choose something that fits the budget. The idea of corporate gifting can overwhelm many, so they go for the same old presents. But they look more like a formality than anything else. Choose something unique to help you stand out in the sea of holiday gifts. One of the trendiest and most fascinating items is custom socks. Now, if you are confused, don’t worry! The blog will clear out everything. You can use the information to delight your employees, clients, vendors, suppliers, etc.
Benefits of custom socks for corporate gifting:
With the increase in remote and hybrid working cultures, businesses rely on virtual selling. But, it lacks the interpersonal relationship of face-to-face interaction. Here, personalized socks play a tremendous role in connecting with employees, prospects, customers, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- 51% of corporate gifting takes place during the holidays, especially Christmas. You don’t want to miss such a tremendous opportunity to connect.
- An average professional receives at least five gifts. It is challenging to distinguish yourself by presenting generic items.
- Personalization is the key to a gifting strategy.
- Express gratitude:Appreciating people for their role is one of the best ways to show your gratefulness towards them. It is a surefire method of building meaningful relationships with people who are vital for your business’s success; custom socks help a lot.
- Builds goodwill and reputation:Businesses benefit from positive word-of-the-mouth; the more people talk about your company, the more visibility you get. Custom socks are one of the best strategies to enhance your reputation and stay on top of everyone’s minds.
- Improve relationships:Developing a solid and long-lasting relationships with people is vital for long-term growth. Custom socks help build new relationships and improve old ones, especially during holidays like Christmas.
- Gain referrals: Gifts that delight the recipients help to spread the word. Market research displays that 45% of millennials like to share their presents on social media. Imagine the number of people you can reach for free.
Secrets of corporate custom socks:
You can use them in your corporate gifting programs to be successful.
1.Set clear goals:The first strategy for good corporate socks is to think about what you want to achieve. Choose the one:
- Do you want to appreciate employees and boost engagement?
- Do you want to improve relationships with VIP clients and encourage future business?
- Are you looking for customer engagement?
Each will have a different outcome that you hope to achieve, like monetary, developing company culture, etc. You must curate the message accordingly.
2.Understand your audience:after understanding your goals, think about your audience and how the custom socks will help you win over that specific group of people. Sending any gift in the business comes down to knowing about receivers. For example, if you are creating for an office celebration, you must customize according to the theme and if you are making for Christmas, then customize accordingly.
3.Choose the right socks:Is your office/ audience athletic? Maybe custom athletic socks are a better choice. For VIP clients, it is vital to get into their heads and understand what makes them tick. How can you get creative with socks that they won’t forget? One way is to avoid generic socks and use premium materials like silk, merino wool, bamboo, cashmere, Angora, etc., to make an instant impression.
4.Use personalization:Your employees and clients are like your extended family. Make them smile with personalization. Using a thank-you message goes a long way. Make them extra special by using a handwritten note. For an employee’s birthday, print their picture on them.
5.Environmentally friendly is the new trend:Today, the corporate world is focusing on eco-friendliness and sustainability and adopting practices accordingly. Hence, one of the best ideas is to give custom socks that won’t harm the environment. Some options are water-soluble dyes, biodegradable fabrics, recycled materials, etc. To make it fancier, mention it on the hang tags and use the same idea for wrapping them, like cloth instead of sheets.
6.Embrace the local art:to showcase your company’s location, heritage, story, etc. It is one way to honor the place and people who helped you where you are now. Every region has something unique about it that differentiates it from the rest. For example, if you are in a wine country - use it as the theme.
7.People love a good theme:Unique-themed socks seem extra thoughtful and coherent. They strike a chord with the recipients. Use the company’s logo, name, tagline, and colors to make it distinct if you cannot find a suitable subject.
8.Mind your budget:It is easy to be cheap, and it is also easy to go overboard; the key is finding a balance. Many think of reaching a large number of people. So they give cheap socks. Others think they need to splurge to make an impression. It is best to use the middle options, i.e., high-quality within the budget. Sometimes a beautiful sock with a thoughtful note looks chicer than an entire gift basket.
9.Add an element of surprise:Shipping the socks to the recipient’s home or office makes the experience more pleasant and can brighten their day. In the age when people have become predictable, it adds an element of surprise. Everyone loves a pleasant surprise for quality gifts. You can provide a few exclusive deals/ offers to improve the experience.
10.What’s on the outside matters:Most people pay little attention to the packaging, but it is almost as vital as the gift itself. People judge the book by its cover, so ensure to use a pretty package wrapped with care. As mentioned earlier, millennials love sharing on social media; high-quality packaging gives them another reason to do the same.
The bottom line:
While corporate gifts sometimes look, all the same, custom socks are unique. They will show your intentions behind gifting - appreciation, cultivating and fostering meaningful relationships, and improving your overall business. Think of them as a long-term investment; it will keep you focused on choosing the best materials, styles, and manufacturers. Seize the opportunity and connect with EverLighten. They have eighteen years of experience helping startups, large companies, sports teams, schools, colleges, universities, nonprofits, etc.
Sleep Inn - a part of Choice Hotels - is one of the largest hotel chains worldwide. They contacted EverLighten to create custom products to appreciate their customers and wanted something unique, innovative, and novel that they had not done before. We recommended custom socks - they suited their requirements. The team helped create the artwork and socks, keeping their brand’s identity in mind.
Read the full story https://everlighten.com/blogs/success-stories/choice-hotels.
Benefits of partnering with EverLighten:
- Best pricing: EverLighten creates every custom sock in their factory, which helps customers to get the best prices.
- High-quality: Customers get the highest-quality custom socks with the best materials and the latest processes.
- Fast delivery: The dedicated factory helps every order in the least time.
- Customer service: Customers can contact us anytime for their queries; we provide 24*7 service.
- Customer-centric: They love to help every customer create their dream socks.
- 100% customization: Customers can customize every aspect of their custom socks.
- Minimum order quantity: you can order as many socks as you need; we offer the lowest minimum limit in the industry.
- Worldwide delivery: They deliver to every part of the world, and customers can track orders with the online tool.
For information, inquiries, and orders, visit https://everlighten.com/collections/custom-socks
Source: The blog first appeared on “https://usaforbes.com/10-top-secrets-of-custom-socks-for-corporates/” and was created by EverLighten’s team and published with our permission as a part of the customer outreach program.